Monday 9 May 2011

09.05.11

I spent my morning in the local park just on the corner of Molkereistrasse reading through some texts for my Technics and Civilisation course. The clear blue sky and beautiful sunshine was a real pleasure but also made it quite difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. Overall it was a productive session and I was able to enjoy the weather.

Later that evening I attended my first rugby training session in Wien. A friend from my halls has been playing at the club for the year and encouraged me to join for a training session. The group was fantastic and all of the guys were extremely friendly, greeting us and encouraging the new players throughout the training.
I found my fitness was my biggest let down but it was a real pleasure to start playing rugby again!